C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:45:31 EDT
Kyle,

       Texas is too broke to be a nation right now. Austin is full of empty
office space. Oil isn't the big either. Maybe we could become a country and the
go to war with the US via the "Mouse that Roared"! Then we would get foreign
aid and we wouldn't even harm the occupying troops, since half of them live
here anyway.

Bobby