C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:57:09 -0400
Karen,

What a bait you swalllowed!  As long as you're not a fish out of water, in
the sink for scaling and oven broiling.  Deri has quiote an anglers
reputation and a fishing pole to match: "Bigus Dickus" I recall his
reference.

Never know what you haul in on a birthday.  More than your bi-cuspids can
chew on, a real mouthful, at that, if you swallow hard.

Ken, I'm sure, can hold his own.

By the way, Karen, how's your breast stroke?

LMAO

ISM