C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 12:57:18 EDT
Beth,
thanx!!  I correspond back and forth with one of the ladies from
throughthelookingglass... They are great, and I'm sure I'll be using their
services once I am pregnant ..(and maybe they can refer me to a nurse then?)
I know they have adaptive equipment out there that will allow me to care for
a child more easily...probably very costly, but needed, nevertheless
my first round of clomid ended on Saturday ( 5 day treatment)...man, was I
MOOOOODY!  I also had a bit of side pain/cramping and hot flashes...now we
are in a waiting game....it went well, i guess - as well as can be expected,
anyways...
thanks for thinking of me!!!
Jennifer