C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:59:03 -0500
Nah, set itself on fire.  It got so hot from cooking down that the
methane popped and just kept burning.  The City of Columbus used to have
a trash-burning power plant that ran (partially) on the principal of
enzymatic digestion producing methane gas.  There were so many
explosions from pooled free methane that they just abandoned the idea.

Kyle