C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"R. Hintz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:23:59 EDT
Having insomnia, I regularly watch Politically Incorrect & find some validity
in the points of discussion, although its always controversial. However, when
it comes to the ADA, Bill Maher chooses to be truly ignorant. The ADA seems
to be a frequent and regular target of sheer stupidity and vitriolic humor.
None of this surprises me in general, but it does seem he researches his
subjects except when it comes to the ADA. I have written online to the show &
I'm wondering if a more coordinated response is worthwhile. It truly seems
that in these instances he's perpetuating ignorance at our expense. Thanks
for listening. Renee