C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave & Tamara Canfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:43:03 -0700
Kat,

With Walmart and  Sams Club yes this is true!!!  I have been in Walmart on 1
occasion whrn they did do a Code Adam.  I am so thenkful stores do  react so
fast when a child disapears so fast from the family. They even have a sign
up in the store stating that they do this.
It is named after John Walshes son Adam who disapeared over 20 years ago
from a store in a mall.

Tamara
wife to Dave  CP and seizures
mom to 6 kids 3 with CP