C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:22:14 -0400
Mags,

I couldn't find your direct email addy (my address book is down), but I thought you might be interested in this as you're with an advocacy group in the Bay Area.  Feel free to pass it on to whomever you feel might be appropriate.

Thanks!

(BTW - "iaem" stands for "International Association of Emergency Managers")

Kyle