C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 19:57:21 -0400
Hey Rayna, welcome back! :)

Mike's right, I do use Linux and prefer KDE desktop to Gnome just cos it looks
prettier. ;)  KDE 3.3 and 3.4 come with Kopete, a KDE-native IM program and I
prefer it to Gaim, as Deri says.  It seems to connect better than Gaim, and
it gives you more visual options than Gaim does if you download emoticon
themes from http://www.kde-look.org.

FYI, I run KDE on two Intel processors machines - a Intel Pentium 3 HP desktop
pc and an old Dell 286-400 MHZ Lautitude laptop and they both run  very well.

Kat