C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:07:41 -0500
ah, yes, i found it and yes i remeber it now. nothing wrong with my memory,
just my recall went bad.
so, you'd like to have a chain attached the the nose ring.  you male
piglett, careful you'll grow into a full grown pig. leading some poor little
sweetie around on a chain. now correct me if i am reading incorrectly.
   where are the women on this list,
ha, ha. ah, yeah. i know how it is.