C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 22:17:42 -0800
I could REALLY get excited about a technocracy. It's a new word, but I have been wishing we could kick the politicians out of office and put these assine lobbyists out of a job! and get our country out of the dark ages as regards religion. I MEAN in terms of it like relIgion should be a Private matter.

Thanks,
Tamar

~~~~~~~~
http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*