C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 21:13:30 -0400
I think I'm going to itch for the rest of the night just thinking about
that.  Glad you lived to grace the list with that bravado stuff.  Shame,
shame but, I'm sure a lot of us look back at some of the stuff we pulled in
our past and wonder how we missed the clorination of the gene pool effects.

Beth the OT