C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Exceptional Mama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 08:43:05 EST
Just what we need, huh?  Another new eGroup.  Well, I'm hoping this one will
be a little bit different.  I just finished reading the book "Pay It Forward"
and I decided I was not doing enough to help others.  I figured I'd try to
contribute by promoting awareness online & raising funds in "passive" ways
(through referrals & affiliations).  It couldn't hurt to try, right?   It's
my dream to be a philanthropist when (if) I grow up (or hit the lottery).
 So, if you're filled with the spirit of the season, why not give my new
project a jump start & subscribe?  Perhaps if I get 3 people to subcribe, and
those 3 each get 3 more, and so on, and so on ... we can begin to make a real
difference.  Naturally, my focus will be on children with disabilities &
special health care needs, but I want this group to expand to include any/all
persons in needs.  Check out ...

http://www.eGroups.com/group/Do-Good

or send a blank e-mail to ...

Y'all have a peaceful day!  Warmest regards,

- Debi