C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 14:57:48 -0400
Kat,

Your comments are kind of abrupt and don't really educate the folks
who had the courage to ask you...Now if they were being rude and not
genuinely interested then I would be quick too...But what if they
really want to understand PWD better?  I guess it is just the teacher
in me always trying to educate people.  When I get asked I usuall
have a couple minute conversation!!  Course, I like to talk alot, too!!