C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:24:45 -0400
The best person to discuss all this, Kathy Jo, is with your doctor.  Each
case is different and he or she knows best how well it'd work, and if it's
the best option for you.

In my case, my neurologist and my orthopaedist both told me am not spastic
enough for the pump.  So it's not an option for me.  Also, the type of
spasticity is a factor in the success of the treatment.

Kat