C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 12:18:37 EDT
Scott,

       It is spooky how art foretells political actions. There have been two
recent references to the 25th Amendment on two TV series.(24 and West Wing) I
wonder if this portends something about Dubya or Cheney?

       I was born in Waxahachie and know one ever heard of it until the Super
Collder project! A little trivia is the news pretty boy, Stone Phillips, was
born there.

Bobby