C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:17:52 +0000
I don't have fine motor issues with my hands, but I do have a couple of
suggestions - rubber finger tips, the ones sold at office supply stores,
might give Ryan some traction to move the coins with. Also try some finger
tip moistener - stuff people use to work through piles of paper or dollar
bills.

Kat