C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 09:32:24 EST
In a message dated 02/13/2000 8:52:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Funny that you mention a TROJAN chariot, Betty!  Laughing out loud.  Never
 mind.  Yes, by the grace of GOD, I am able to "just say no", which is like a
 starving man turning down a meal.  But I'm not desperate for anyone, just
 looking for the right one, so that makes it easier to be more discriminating.

I'm glad you have a good sense of humor Paul -- you sound like an okay guy.
There is nothing wrong with being discriminating either.  You go girl!  Oh
wait...that wasn't right.  I'll get it, just hang on.  Also, I'm sure that
Nancy Reagan would be proud of you.

 I guess by your chariot remark you think I'm being old fashioned, but believe
 me when I tell you it's true.  PDWs are a reality!  Grin.  Now  mind you I
 haven't met many disabled women since moving to South Carolina, but that has
 been my experience.

I'm sure PDWs are a reality, but the fine art of sluttery is not a respecter
of persons.  You'll find it in all people, women and men, able-bodied as well
as the mighty disabled.

 Paul V.  Thirsty but Waiting for A Clean Glass

Good luck dude...and when you find that special someone, we will dance at
your wedding.  You will send us invitations, of course?  I'm sure you're not
dragging us down this dark pit of hell without the promise of some reward.

Betty -- Seeker of truth, master of confusion