C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:33:08 -0400

From: MNI-BULLETIN [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandra
McPherson, Dr.
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 12:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Neuro News July 2010

Dear Neuro News subscribers,

The July issue of Neuro News is now available online at

http://www.mni.mcgill.ca/media/publications/neuro_news/

Director's Corner by David Colman

One Hundred Years of Oil Drift: Musings on Macondo

Several weeks ago I recorded a message
<http://apps.mni.mcgill.ca/neurotimecapsule2085/>  to the Director of The
Neuro of the year 2085. The recording is now permanently interred in the
hollow 1933 cornerstone outside our main entrance. In my message, I stated
that the world is changing such that if we are to survive on this planet,
the sovereignty of individual nations must become subordinate to a global
authority which will ensure that situations that endanger the planet are not
brought to fruition.  Please follow the link to read on:
http://www.mni.mcgill.ca/media/publications/neuro_news/

Regards,

Sandra

Sandra McPherson, PhD
Communications Manager/Directrice, Communications
Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital, McGill University
Institut et hôpital neurologiques de Montréal, Université McGill
3801, rue University, Montréal (Québec) H3A 2B4
T 514 398-1902  F 514 398-8072  <http://www.mni.mcgill.ca/>
www.mni.mcgill.ca
The Neuro Celebrates 75 Years!

Devez-vous absolument imprimer ce message ?  Do you really need to print
this message?

database 5281 (20100715) __________

http://www.eset.com