C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 14:01:15 -0400
Greetings Mariana,

        The garbage is added after we send the messages!! I think it has
somethiing to do with html stuff and the SJU server translates it into plain
text. Hence the garbage. Since most of us operate on e-mail systems that
handle html and forget there are some that don't - we send out an ocassional
message that becomes junk. Some folks are completely clueless about plain
text and html rich text.

                        Brightest Blessings
                            Trisha