C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 10:51:15 -0600
Did you see any general publicity for the event?  That's what I'm trying to
line up (at least radio PSA's, and a short newspaper article, as well as
working with the Mayor's Commission's on Disability in Cheyenne, and
Laramie, Voc. Rehab., and the DD Planning Council, as well as P&A and our
local IL offices.

On another subject, the ARC/US came out strongly on the 11th Circuit
decision in Littleton v. Wal-Mart, which I knew they would.  Sue Swenson
(the exec. director of ARC, and former commissioner of the Administration on
Develiopmental Disabilities) and I go way back, to when she had the same
type of job I do in Minnesota.

--

Kendall