C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:12:54 -0500
Dearest Yvonne,

Please know that you and Joanne have been very special for me in the
last few weeks.  I can only put into inadequate language my deep respect
and appreciation of you, who you are, and the good you do.

You've even brought me to review, embrace, and accept my parent's
reality in raising the kid through several decades from the 1940's: an
unexpected trick for this old dog.

The poem is from my heart as my mind that morning could find words.  It
is yours.  I am grateful that you noted and welcomed what love and
comfort I could offer.

If you believe the poem will touch others, please feel free to share.

Tons of hugs,

Steve