C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:56:26 -0700
what i am saying is that while some policies are
right, he has had a hell of a time articlating and
defending them and that some policies have never even
been right and seemingly no one was able to convience
him of those. and that has killed the GOP lately as
the base  either vote democrat (to give them a lesson)
or stayed at home becouse they felt that they were
iqnored (the same results as voting democrat to give
them a lesson.) either way, has the lesson been
recieved? i do not know, but, i would lean to the
answer of "no!!"
  am i making any sense?

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

=== message truncated ===

Never miss an email again!