C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:05:41 -0500
 no, i have been warned not to have neck sergury under any circumstances.
"you'll never heal" those are the words that the neuro used. they will start
botox in the neck on jan 10. try to take the pressure off the neck with
that. if that goes well, then they are going to go to the left arm and
sholder.

it has entered my mind that for more than 53 years these muscles have
spasmed and stayed contracted. i am wondering just how they will feel  when
they relax.