C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:00:26 -0600
Article on recently passed bill to improve health care for injured service
members returning from Iraq and Afghanistan.  I have no argument with
improving the care that returning soldiers receive, but I do wish there was
a way to ensure that all people with disabilities would receive the care
they need.  We now return you to your previous discussion ;-{)}