C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ingrid leon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 05:18:01 -0500
        Hi everyone,

  I'm looking for a particular poem, and I need your help.
  If you subscribe to all three list, (CPPARENT, C-PALSY, CP_Dys) I
apologize in
  advance. I know you will see this message at least three times.

  There was recently a death in my family and I remembered a poem that
another
  member was nice enough to share late last year. I'd like to share it
with
  other members of my family.

  The poem had to do with death/dying and it also had something about a
river
  and passing on. If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was shared when an
advocate
  for CP passed away last year and was survived by her husband and
children in
  Washington. DC I think.

  I know I'm only giving a vague description; I thought I saved the poem
but now
  I can't find it.

  Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. I searched the
available
  archives and I was unable to locate it.

Please email me at  [log in to unmask] if any of this rings a bell.

Thanks in advance.

Ingrid