C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
KE Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:28:04 -0400
Michael,

Maybe, if we don't get sent somewhere else between now and next Friday.  We
just happened to get locked into a Monday-Friday schedule (zillion to one
odds of that!), so we're on the clock until Friday afternoon.  Ashville
isn't too far.   We're in East Tennessee, but I can't say what city.  Not
sure why not, but that's what came down from someone with a lot higher
paygrade than me.  I can tell you we are in a "dry" county.  We had some
pretty disappointed soldiers over the weekend as they were looking to unwind
a bit.  Alcohol is strictly forbidden on post, whether on duty or off.

Anyway, if I'm still here by the weekend I'll see if I can rent another car
and zip over.  Kinda depends on cash flow.  This past weekend there was a
lot of flow and not too much cash left. :-)  Kat was right about Ryan's.  I
offered to pick up the tab for the group before we got there.  Next time
I'll look at the menu first!  I am so not looking forward to the Visa bill
getting home before I do...if you know what I mean. :-O

Kyle