C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:19:34 -0700
i lost friends and relatives in vietnam. i think i'd
be willing to hang jane fonda even now. i think john
kerry was and still is a traiter. the military did not
lose that war politics and politicians lost it and the
news media played a huge role in the loss. i am
thankful as hell that cbs, nbc, and abc and cnn can't
monoplise the disemination of information the way they
did back then as proved by rathergate. years ago they
could pull off crap like mary mapes and dan rather
tried to pull off but they can't now. back then the
swiftboat vets would not have been ableto speak out
like they did. yes, i think lots of blood will be on
lots of hands.
  so you know what i think. i still remember Mac
barber, lenard holmes and others that died their and
had people like fonda an kerry consorting with the
enemy. when john kerry did that "reporting for duty"
think i could have just threw up. the word in the
south is puke.
  do i convey my utter disgust with the heros of the
democratic party. and this is not snapping, this is in
answer to your question.