C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dufour, Deb RQHR" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:27:50 -0600
:)  Not all areas of Canada are that expensive :)  Mind you, the bigger
centres like Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto are all higher end ... where
you'd find the most comprehensive services ... personally I like smaller
cities anyways (ie. Regina and Saskatoon with 200,000, Winnipeg with 600,000
people) ... I've known Canadian's who have moved to the larger cities and
then moved back home to small town Saskatchewan too :)

Deb - From Saskatchewan and proud of it :)