C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:49:26 -0500
Bobby,

I have to agree with you--we aren't getting the whole picture.  That's fine
by me.  The Freedom of Information Act was never intended to place national
security in jeopardy.

Bush is a politician.  He and his "handlers" would not risk the political
fallout if he didn't need to keep certain aspects of National Security on
the QT.

BTW, Kat, I think the author's assessment of GWB in the article you
forwarded was spot on.  He does see the world in terms of black and white,
good vs. evil.  Usually, that mindset can't work in our culture's collective
post-modern thought.  This time, however, I think it demonstrates strength
and focus.

-Kyle