C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Jo Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:23:58 -0500
Sorry to hear.

-----Original Message-----
From:   Jennifer Lahiff [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wednesday, April 11, 2001 2:38 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        jenn

Hello Again, I would like to say thank you for your thought, prayers, and
kind words to me and Jennifer.  Jennifer told me that it was ok to inform
everyone of her miscarriage on 4/9/01.  She herself is resting comfortably
and decided the best think she could do is  get back to the list as soon as
possible.  I will leave it up to her about giving out our address and
details about what happened.
thank you
C.R.M.