C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:18:47 -0400
If you're talking  the original Torah (first five books of the Old Testament), it is thousands of years old as oral tradition.  The priests of Israel probably started putting it into writing during King David's reign and it was likely finalised during Babylonian times in Hebrew.  (Meir, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about any of this).

I started reading a book called 'The DaVinci Code' this weekend and it's got some fascinating theories about Christ and reality in his life and the other side of Biblical history.  I'll expound on it later when I have more time, but I can tell you there's a lot more on this subject than I'd ever known.  I can tell you that I firmly believe that there is more to history than in the books or even the Bible and this is fascinating stuff.

Kat