C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 00:30:20 -0400
Aw shucks, Mag! You wouldn't say that if you saw me now. I'm in major
need of a date with Ms. Clairol

Hey, btw, for those of you who live in freezing climes, you must check
out http://www.damart.com - they have extra warm tights - for guys and
gals. Warm legs reduce spasming and fatigue. So there, too! I got 4 pair
- 2 heavy weight, for our 40 below temps, one medium weight, and one
light weight; all still warm, though. They also have thermal-like under
garments. No, they're not like the ones Jed Clampett wore.