C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 16:38:30 -0700
Kat, boy, I'll say you're doing something right to keep surviving lay-offs,
my hat's off to you!

Yes, try as many chairs as you can, it's a big market these days.

as to what's new with me, is I've begun mentoring a young woman at the cp
center in Oakland. She is new to supported living and her agency isn't
doing it right.  Yesterday I went to her house and began teaching her a
computer graphics program.

I've also been working on my business, so anybody who hasn't looked at my
website recently may want to go look at it. I've just uploaded some images
from my trip to Maui, but have not yet decided what items to put them on.

Glad to know your kid is ok, my two are getting older and are fine.

Hugs,
Mag

Tamar Raine
Now serving tee shirts! and soon to come, Maui posters and other items;
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag