C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:47:51 -0400
i found some research on aging there a few years back. you are right they
are medical types,  but, medical types do research if it is done and medical
types pay attention to research done by medical types. the main problem i
find is that they do more with kids than the occasional research on adults.
but, on the ocassions that they do publish something on aging, i would not
wish to miss it. you do have to search the site to find what is there.
and i am cynical too. i know we know more than most docs but, we got to
transfer our knowledge and got to have them pay attention.