C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:43:18 -0500
Mag,

Thanks!  Jim and I actually met over the internet chatting.  We talked for
something like 8 months never with the intention of dating.  Then one
weekend he said why don't we meet face to face and talk over dinner and we
were together every weekend since...He actually relocated his audio-video
business from Maryland to PA two years ago to be closer to me. :)  Then we
still waited almost another year to get married - on his 31st birthday!  He
can never forget our anniversary now!

Linda