C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:26:45 -0400

Deri,

That would be fun!  Maybe we could both come away with a perspective we've never seen before.  I'd like to do list off-list to save bandwidth (I'm certain there are folks on the list who couldn't give a whit either way).  It'll have to wait a couple of days as I'm being called up for Gustav.  Our medical detachment is being activated for immediate duty in NOLA and my guys (and gals) need to help get the trucks packed up.  I'll respond catch-as-catch-can until this series of storms settles down.  Love and good luck to all!

Kyle