C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:41:55 -0700
email address: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 3:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FOR ALL WOMEN: This will make your YEAR!

 For all the women I know who wish we could go to bed with our makeup from
the boutique consultant tattooed on, or that our hair could be permanently
wired to the best "do" we ever had, who wish the Bag Fairy wouldn't visit so
danged often, who wonder who stole our magnificent adolescent thighs and
torso and who the hell is it that keeps pulling our butt South a little more
every day...

 Show THIS to the men in your life.

 "I think women see me on the cover of magazines and think I
 never have a pimple or bags under my eyes.  You have to
 realize that's after two hours of hair and makeup, plus
 retouching. Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy
 Crawford."    --Cindy Crawford