C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:59:15 -0500
Hi Ken,

  I didn't question Mike's patriotism, nor anyone else's. his question was I thought - Quote Why is it that one's patriotism is called into question when one questions or disagrees with the status quo now? I generic question - I simply clarified that if some people - when they don't get their point across or you can still question their ideas - go for the personal jugular - these days that would be patriotism. Its mean they not you - the accuser of lack of patriotism has run out of logic and must now resort to emotion and guilt.

                                                     Trisha