C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jan Nottmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:37:01 -0400
------Original Message------
From: Kathi McIntire <[log in to unmask]>
To: Sophia Smith <[log in to unmask]>, roy soffield
<[log in to unmask]>, Tamara Binkley <[log in to unmask]>, tawanna
<[log in to unmask]>, tim wooten <[log in to unmask]>, stacy
oxenhandler <[log in to unmask]>, Paula <[log in to unmask]>, peg o my heart
<[log in to unmask]>, Nancy Phillips <[log in to unmask]>, Regan
Phillips <[log in to unmask]>, MooreJ Smith <[log in to unmask]>, jennifer
martin <[log in to unmask]>, Michelle Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>, Donna Morse
<[log in to unmask]>, debbie oxenhandler <[log in to unmask]>,
DrMichael Herzberg <[log in to unmask]>, Jan Nottmeier <[log in to unmask]>,
Jody <[log in to unmask]>, marycarol kileff <[log in to unmask]>,
"David  Rhetah" Kleber/Kwan <[log in to unmask]>, joanna Stephen koplan
<[log in to unmask]>, marty landis <[log in to unmask]>, nancy collins
<[log in to unmask]>, angelique cook <[log in to unmask]>, Puny
Fortson <[log in to unmask]>, kellee fowler <[log in to unmask]>, Stanley
Hall <[log in to unmask]>, sara HALLmckane <[log in to unmask]>, sunshine
hampton <[log in to unmask]>, Sydney Arnold <[log in to unmask]>,
Trudy Austin <[log in to unmask]>, jennifer boyd
Sent: April 26, 2001 1:18:03 AM GMT
Subject: Bush and Regis