C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 20:16:48 +0100
On Sunday 19 May 2002 5:41 am, Roslyn Mckearney wrote:
> It's a good idea as long as you are sure it is spam Bobby.
>
> Have you checked their web site out and made an informed decision
> that it is in fact spam?  They do actually allow for folk to
> unsubscribe from their mailing list so cannot be too bad. Just that
> I had not subscribed and so thought I would point this out in a not
> too friendly terms so as to maybe cause them to rethink their
> marketing approach.
>
> It would be a pity to dismiss something that may help simply
> because of an unfortunate initial approach.
>
> Regards,
> Roslyn McKearney - South Australia

Oh, it is spam, in that (as far as I know) they just ripped off all
the e-mail addresses from C-PALSY (plus a few other CP related lists)
and now send these unsolicited e-mails. I replied to them last time
(asking to be removed - along with the rest of the "stolen"
addresses) and my reward is to get THREE copies of their latest
missive, I shall now have consiederable delight in contacting their
ISP pointing out the "mental cruelty" in offering a "cure" to adults
with CP, perpertrated with their assistance!!!

Cheers

Deri