C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 07:55:33 -0400
How so Betty, as I read more about the outburst (hadn't heard it on the
news, I get tired of hearing about the conflict in the Middle East, often,
so refuse to listen anymore) and how it made people feel so holed up.
There's no reason for that not in this case, or anti-abortion cases, or in
the Middle East.
But, I do get tired of not being able to help people who call.  I already
get home late 3 days a week trying to accomadate people so, I don't have
time to drive 1 1/2 hours accross town to help someone else out on my own
time.
The particular email that I sent was sent by someone else to another
listserv and I thought people would be interested.  I already emailed the
guy who assembled the orignial post.

Beth t. the ot