C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 02:42:40 EDT
Hi,

Interesting that this topic should come up right now when I have been told to
contact Voc Rehab in regard to maybe having them pay for schooling, and the
bike situation for me. I am curious. Are they income based or not? Has anyone
been helped by them successfully or am I wasting my time and energy pursuing
this avenue?
What about Regional Center? I have had no contacts with any of these kinds of
organizations. I am also checking into WCIL, and a local UCP. Does anyone
know how these places work. I am pursuing a degree in Psych. at a local
university.

I am also going to see if my medical insurance will pay for the bike as well.
I doubt it but you never know until you try. :-D

Dina