C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 11:12:15 -0400
oh, i know that, i was just saying something just to be posting. you and
deri have too much common sense to do that. i am going to remain neautral on
this. both of you can probably hold your own in this kind of thing. of
course, i'd like to know if you have to have kyles help. not the joke, but,
just a "i took kyle up on his offer." will do. i have not a hint of what his
joke is and my ears are burning just at his description of it.