C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
heidi tibollo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 21:44:16 -0700
----- Original Me
I can't wait to see more about this!
Heidi Tibollo

----- Original Message ----
From: C-PALSY automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2007 12:00:35 AM
Subject: C-PALSY Digest - 2 Aug 2007 to 3 Aug 2007 (#2007-144)

Topics of the day:

  1. NEURO 'PACEMAKER' [man] Emerges from 6 yea rs in coma- like state after
     new treatment (3)
  2. Psychology of the Handicapped
  3. obama wants to invade pakastan? (4)

Date:    Fri, 3 Aug 2007 05:39:29 -0400
From:    Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: NEURO 'PACEMAKER' [man] Emerges from 6 yea rs in coma- like state after new treatment

I understand what both of you are saying

I most literally PRAY that in

Technology being used is the best and newest?

Ok ok I'll take my rose colored glasses off now