C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 19:11:48 -0700
well mozilla and netscape are giving me the blue
screen of death. not as much as IE. judy has been
telling me that it was just this old hp. "i should
take a ball bat to it and get a new computer."  the hp
never gets itsself closed at shutdown like it did when
new. for over two years now, at least, it will not
boot up without a rest of 15-20 minutes after it is
shut down. could judy be right?