C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 18:56:26 -0400
Reflux does tend to get worse with stress which with your mom, the college,
money, etc, you seem to be going through a lot of right now.  When you can
to a new doc, skip the primary care and ask around for a good
endocrinologist.  I finally have one, and am trying out the old hypoglycemic
diet and getting more blood work done.

Beth t the OT
Subject: Re: ear infections

Thanks Beth,

   I have talked to my doctor - and frankly I need a new doctor - she =
tends to take my questions and symptoms - as whiny female stuff. Put me =
on Zoloft for PMS and depression for what looks like beginning thyroid =
or diabetes signs. So I just spent 18 months feeling like a zombie. It =
took two cups of Hot Chocolate pracitcally putting me in comatose state =
before I realized there was more wrong than - getting old female stuff. =
So shortly I will be seeing other doctors - am trying to get a home =
equity loan so I have the money. What's wrong with picture =

 In the mean time, my reflux has gotten worse also.

                                        Trisha

> I threw the idea past my gastro after more benign treatments such as =
those
> reccommended by Carla stopped working.  My reflux has gotten worse as =
I've