C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:56:52 -0700
linda i think you can recieve calls. my sisters not good experience may be from lack of internet connection quality as she has less than the best connection.

i too would be interested in mikes service with magic jack. i'll be waiting on his report when he has used it for a time. 20 dollars a year is certainly a good price.