C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:10:18 -0800
Try talking to Judy again. All you can do is try. But, when she's teaching,
she can't force you to do errands for Sarah. I understand about marital
disagreements and spouses who have ears made of brick... sigh lol  Of
course if you took your car for a drive nobody could call you up and you
could do a meditation parked somewhere in the car. worth a try.  I have to
say, I truly doubt BP medication as it seems to need more and more to work.

Mag

"What is real but compassion, as we move from birth to death?"
~~Greg Brown~~