C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 11:35:38 -0600
KJ,
Are there specific issues that are becoming more difficult?  If so, let us
know what they are, and I'm pretty sure someone has encountered something
at least similar.  If it's something you'd rather not discuss with the
whole list, I bet there are people who'd discuss them off-list,  I'd be
glad to, but there are likely some issues that I have no idea about that
Virginia, Carla or Kat will be better at answering than me.  If I can help
and you feel uncomfortable asking about a specific issue on-list, send me a
private e-mail.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.