C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:28:46 EST
In a message dated 1/7/03 12:14:59 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>You might want to warn them we can get a bit giddy here!
>
>Kat

I second that, Kat. To be honest, the discussion of campus accessibility was
an exception to our usual social chit chat. I don't want to stir up a mess,
but we could attract and hold more folks if we stuck to disability related
topics, but that involves censorship and we have agreed not to go that way.

Bobby